‘Mr. Fixit’ Quits Accountancy to Hit Top C as Tenor: Interview
South African accountant Colin Lee applied for the job of financial controller of London’s Royal Opera House about 10 years ago. He didn’t get it. Today he’s working at Covent Garden in a different capacity. He’s singing the lead tenor role in Donizetti’s “La Fille du Regiment.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis