Brilliance, BMW’s China Partner, to Post 2010 ProfitWing-Gar Cheng
Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., the local partner of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG and Toyota Motor Corp., expects to return to profit this year as demand for luxury cars accelerates, Chairman Wu Xiaoan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's