The Italian Dream Job
Navigating Italy's bureaucracy is not for the faint of heart. Then again, neither is getting Christina Aguilera out of her dressing room on time. "My old job was to contain stars who were exploding," says John Voigtmann, former VP of International Marketing at Sony, where he was responsible for acts such as Maroon 5, The Strokes, and, yes, Aguilera. "It was," he pauses, "frustrating."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders