Advertisers Give Google TV a Warm ReceptionBy
Say you're watching TV and an ad for Chevy's Silverado pickup catches your eye. Come this fall, viewers using Google's new interactive television technology will be able to type the object of their desire into an onscreen search box and launch a YouTube GOOG video or surf over to Chevy's (FIATY) website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks