Air India Jet Crashes Off Runway, Killing 158 PeopleVipin Nair and Rakteem Katakey
An Air India Express Boeing Co. plane overshot the runway and burst into flames in southern India, killing 158 people in the nation’s first fatal crash of a passenger aircraft in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner