Contemplating GlobalizationJonathon Scott Feit
I'm writing this installment of my MBA Journal from a quaint and small hotel room in São Paulo, Brazil. Three days ago I was in Rio de Janeiro, and tomorrow morning I'll be in Buenos Aires. But I'm not alone. With me are 22 colleagues—now friends—from Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business (Tepper Full-Time MBA Profile).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's