Warhol Portrait of Gaunt Self Fetches $32.6 Million in N.Y.Lindsay Pollock and Philip Boroff
A purple Andy Warhol portrait of himself looking wild-haired and gaunt fetched $32.6 million at a New York auction last night, twice the work’s presale estimate, as buyers sought rare art amid financial-market volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’