Kagan Nomination Gives Sestak Chance to Scold SpecterJames Rowley and Lisa Lerer
Elena Kagan’s Supreme Court nomination provided Pennsylvania U.S. Senate candidate Joe Sestak ammunition to attack Senator Arlen Specter’s record on judicial confirmations as the Democratic primary matchup between the two men entered its final days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets