Greener Pastures, PleaseJeremy Dommu
The election of President Barack Obama gave hope to U.S. environmental activists that real changes in domestic policy on climate change would occur. It gave hope to the world that the U.S. would take the lead in global climate action. And it personally gave hope to me that once I graduate with an MBA from George Washington University (GW Full-Time MBA Profile) in May 2011, I would be greeted with an abundance of career opportunities that perfectly aligned my passion toward the environment with my business skills, financial knowledge, and background in accounting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's