Good News from Google for StartupsOm Malik
Given the state of the startup world, getting acquired by one of the Web giants is viewed as a preferred way to cash in on one's labors—and no one is with a bigger wallet than Google (GOOG). Now the company, it seems, is looking to open its wallet even wider, and that is good news for Web startups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks