Apple’s Steve Jobs Steps Up Attack on Adobe’s FlashArik Hesseldahl and Rochelle Garner
Apple Inc.’s Steve Jobs wrote a rare, 29-paragraph open letter today, panning Adobe Systems Inc.’s Flash video software as having “major technical drawbacks” and deepening a rift between the companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone