Companies Puzzle Over Record Cash HoardsBy
As they emerge from a crippling recession, U.S. companies are rolling in a record amount of excess cash. Now that the economy is improving, corporate boards are under pressure from investors to put their wealth to good use. But should they try to grow their existing businesses, invest in new ones, buy competitors, boost dividends, or repurchase shares?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States