Independent Contractors: Get Paid On TimeBy
How long should I give a client to pay me for a freelance assignment? Is one month too short? Should I write "due in 30 days" on the first invoice? I don't want to seem so pushy that they don't use me again, but on the other hand, I don't want to get stiffed out of money or have to wait months and months for payment. —P.P., Los Angeles
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing