Brown Placing Third May Win Most Seats as Undecided Hold KeyRodney Jefferson and Robert Hutton
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown ran third behind the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats in three polls late yesterday by margins that, because of uneven vote distribution, may still give his Labour Party the most seats in Parliament after next week’s election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets