Gazprom, OMV to Cooperate on Russia’s South StreamZoe Schneeweiss and Anna Shiryaevskaya
OAO Gazprom, the world’s biggest natural-gas producer, and OMV AG, the Austrian company planning a pipeline from the Caspian region to Europe, agreed to cooperate on the South Stream gas project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks