Rig Sinking Prompts Concern Over Gulf Oil Spill: 11 Still MissingJim Polson, Katarzyna Klimasinska and Jessica Resnick-Ault
BP Plc, Transocean Ltd. and the U.S. Coast Guard confronted the possibility of a major oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico as hope faded for workers missing since an offshore drilling rig exploded on April 20 and sank yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards