Consumer Electronics Makers Think ThinBy
In the new film The Joneses, a fictional marketing company hires four people to pose as a family, move to an upscale neighborhood, and quietly hype the latest technology and consumer products to get other residents to spend big.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy