Managing Perception, Ignoring RealityHarold L. Sirkin
By now we've all seen the signs announcing projects "Funded by the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act." There's just one problem: The projects are not funded by the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act. They're funded by American taxpayers—and to be absolutely accurate, by future taxpayers, since Washington had to borrow heavily to "finance" the recovery act and other legislation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020