TitleMax Reorganization Plan Confirmed by Judge, Lawyer SaysDonald Jeffrey
TitleMax Holdings LLC, a retail loan company that filed for Chapter 11 protection almost one year ago, won court approval today of a reorganization plan that will allow it to exit bankruptcy, a lawyer for the firm said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy