What the Walgreens-Duane Reade Deal Signals for M&ACatherine Fox-Simpson
In late February, Walgreens (WAG), the country's largest drug-store chain, announced its $1.1 billion plan to acquire Duane Reade, the New York metro area's largest and most iconic drug chain. The news had New Yorkers wondering about the fate of the familiar brand and sparked debate on Wall Street about the current deal market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas