Competition CallingAndy Rinehart
Business school is a competitive environment. Simply gaining admission to a prestigious business school is an exercise in how well you can self-promote compared with hundreds of other applicants. The programs are designed to teach you how to create and sustain competitive advantage in the market. MBA students compete against their peers for coveted on-campus recruiting spots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020