Zippy Ragtime, Nasty Sorcerers Enliven ‘Treemonisha’ in Paris
Overcoming deep-seated prejudices and tired of “faith-based” politics, the people elect an enlightened African-American as its leader. I’m referring to “Treemonisha,” Scott Joplin’s only surviving opera.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap