The Man Behind London's Shard SkyscraperAlistair Dawber
In case anybody doesn't know it, a dramatic change to London's skyline is emerging in the shape of the Shard, a skyscraper on the city's South Bank that resembles a giant wigwam of glass. When completed in 2012, it will be Europe's tallest building. And Irvine Sellar is the man responsible for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day