Stocks: A Rally That Defies GravityBy
Defying the doubters, stocks keep climbing higher, extending a rally that has lasted more than a year. On Mar. 29, the Dow Jones industrial average and the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index both traded at their highest points since Sept. 26, 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas