Obstacles to Product Liability InsuranceBy
I'm a paramedic who has developed a new, nondiagnostic product for use by first responders. I'm looking for product liability insurance, but in shopping around, I've been asked for crazy stuff like $10,000 in premiums and a list of all my assets. The broker says I would have to sign a contract and pay for coverage before I got a copy of the policy for my lawyer to examine. Is this normal, or am I getting taken for a ride?—N.A.B., St. Louis
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’