Tuesday Links: What To Measure
Seth Godin muses on the drive-by culture of the Web: “Just because you can measure eyeballs and pageviews doesn’t mean you should.”
Expanding exports as much as the Obama administration wants won’t be easy, Cyndia Zwhalen reports in the LA Times.
Banks still dragged down by bad real estate loans don’t want to make new loans to small businesses, the WSJ’s Mark Whitehouse reports.
Elsewhere, Darrell A. Hughes of Dow Jones reports that Treasury officials are concerned that bank failures further threaten small business credit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision