McDonald's: Winning a Hard-Times, Fast Food FightBy
At first, bad economic times meant relatively good news for fast food chains such as McDonald's (MCD) and Burger King (BKC), while cash-poor consumers traded down from more expensive dining fare. Now, as the U.S. unemployment rate remains uncomfortably high, chains are struggling to keep Americans eating out at all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing