Design Indaba: South Africa's 'Creative World Cup'Jessie Scanlon
Construction sites are seemingly everywhere in South Africa, and excitement is mounting as the country counts down to the World Cup, which kicks off on June 11. But the banners fluttering from lampposts along the streets of downtown Cape Town recently celebrated something else: Design Indaba, an annual design and innovation conference and expo that ran from Feb. 24-28.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations