Can IBM Help You Write a Better Blog Post?Mathew Ingram
If you have a personal blog, or even a corporate one that you help write, you've undoubtedly run into it: the Wall. Also known as "writer's block," it's the inability to come up with something to write about, or a lack of enthusiasm for doing so. Well, researchers at IBM think they may have come up with a way to get past the Wall, with what they're calling the Blog Muse—a kind of social recommendation system for blog posts in which users say what they want to read about, other users then vote on those suggestions, and the most popular topics get distributed to those most likely to want to write about them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas