Apple, Amazon, Google Wage Content WarsBen Kunz
You may not know it, but your gadgets have a hidden agenda. Think about the electronics you own. No doubt there's a digital music player such as an Apple (AAPL) iPod or a Microsoft (MSFT) Zune. Then there's a smartphone—perhaps an iPhone or a Droid that sports the Google-inspired Android operating system (GOOG). For games, your family may have an Xbox 360, Sony (SNE) PlayStation 3, or Nintendo Wii. For books, there's the Kindle from Amazon (AMZN), among others. When the iPad hits stores on Apr. 3, you'll want that, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances