A Slow Thaw for Travel and Leisure StocksDavid Bogoslaw
With the worst of winter's weather apparently over, spring break and summer getaway destinations are beckoning. If you really want to take the pulse of American consumers amid nagging doubts about the economic recovery, check out their vacation plans. That kind of big-ticket item—among the most discretionary of purchases—shows how much confidence people have in their future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure