One Year Later the Easy Part is Over, Now the Fun BeginsHoward Silverblatt
On 3/23/2009, I sent out a memo about the S&P 500 being back over 800. In retrospect, it was up 22.6% over the 10 trading days since the 3/9/09 low; the next 239 trading days produced a 36.5% gain. So, with the one-year anniversary of the Bull market coming up Tuesday (technically the opening of Wednesday, March 10), below is a status report. I’ve added a few text lines to highlight, but mostly its data (file attached) for your use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses