Limit Presentations to Three ThemesCarmine Gallo
Former eBay (EBAY) CEO Meg Whitman is pushing three ways to revitalize California: create jobs, cut spending, and fix education. As she campaigns for governor, Whitman repeats those three themes in every interview, every advertisement, and on the home page of her Web site. Several people I've talked with who are not politically active have been able to recite her themes from memory. One reason is that the billionaire is spending a lot of money on advertising. The second is because ideas are best remembered when presented in threes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself