A Federal Tax Credit for Startup InvestorsKay Koplovitz
While Washington wrestles with a jobs bill and a bill to nurture small businesses with tax credits, hiring incentives, and the like, it is neglecting to address the fundamental engine for economic growth: private investment in early-stage companies with big potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing