Improve Your Relationship with Customers and Partners
One of the biggest compliments my company ever received was when a competitor said, "We do what A Plus Benefits does." I believe that this is a direct result of our commitment to taking a hands-on approach with our customers and partners, especially in this age of e-mail, text messaging, and social networking. When I say hands-on, I mean taking the time to talk face-to-face with the people who will ultimately help you achieve your goals. Here are a few simple steps that will help you adopt this approach:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas