Ed Whitacre's bold movesDavid Welch
Is GM Chairman and CEO Ed Whitacre crazy? Or crazy like a fox? His moves in the past week have raised some eyebrows. First, he names Fritz Henderson, the CEO he fired in December, as an advisor for the auto maker’s international operations. Then this week, he names board member and advisor Steve Girsky to the position of vice chairman of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States