Landing Your Dream JobMartin Zalewski
In the preceding article I shared with you my own experience with the value of developing functional skills as opposed to worrying about the amount of industry experience when you're job hunting. Now I want to offer some advice on landing a dream job: Create a plan, revisit it at least twice a year to make sure you are on track, and stick to it. This is a process I have tested and fine-tuned—and had success with—during the course of a decade, and I'm delighted to share it with you today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing