Vodafone Head Hits at Google's Power
Vodafone's chief executive, Vittorio Colao, yesterday called for policymakers to scrutinise Google's hold over search advertising on mobile phones, to boost competition in the industry "before it's too late."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards