Gorky's Mysterious, Erotic Art Intrigues in Tate Show
Arshile Gorky (c.1904-1948) had a tragic life and a poignantly short career as a mature artist. It seems hardhearted, therefore, to say that the new retrospective of his work at Tate Modern is too big, all the more since Gorky was, at his best, a great painter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing