T-Mobile's UK Head Confronts ChallengesNick Clark
Richard Moat likes to get away from it all with a round of golf. But after his first eight months in charge of T-Mobile's (DT) UK business, the clubs have been gathering dust. Since June, he has overseen the start of a turnaround at Britain's fourth-largest mobile-phone operator, invested in infrastructure to support the expanding data needs of the population, and pushed through the prospective merger with Orange (FTE), a move that will shake up the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day