Modern Times Jumps Most in Six Months After Raising DividendToby Alder and Diana ben-Aaron
Modern Times Group AB, Sweden’s largest private broadcaster, rose the most since July in Stockholm trading after beating analyst estimates for sales and increasing its dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing