Addressing the Dearth of Female EntrepreneursBy
I'll bet that if Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs had even one woman on his executive team, the iPad would have been given a different name. Otherwise why would Apple (AAPL) give its new device a name half of the population equates with feminine hygiene?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing