AIM's Woes Could Slow Small Firm GrowthRichard Northedge
Economic recovery will need much faster growth than the 0.1 per cent quarterly expansion reported last week. To get real growth going again requires investment by small companies, which account for most of the UK's jobs. But these firms need money to invest, and the stock markets aimed at smaller companies are failing to fill the gap left by banks reluctant to lend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’