Reality TV Jumps Onto Gaming Consoles
Alas, reality TV has just jumped from the TV and onto your gaming console. On Feb. 2, Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) announced it will debut an original competition reality series, The Tester, on PlayStation Network for free download starting February 18, 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’