Ericsson to Cut 1,500 More on Profit SlumpNick Clark
Mobile phone equipment group Ericsson (ERIC) reacted to an 82 per cent slump in profits in the last quarter of 2009 by announcing it was to axe a further 1,500 jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock