For New Dean, Weaning NYU from Wall Street Won't Be EasyFrancesca Di Meglio
Dean Peter Henry, a former college athlete and Rhodes scholar, wants students at New York University's Stern School of Business (Stern Full-Time MBA Profile) to feel like basketball heroes. "An alum recently told me that his Stern experience had him feeling like he hit a winning half-court shot in March Madness," says Henry. "I want every student who comes to Stern to feel like he or she hit a winning half-court shot in March Madness."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs