For New Dean, Weaning NYU from Wall Street Won't Be EasyFrancesca Di Meglio
Dean Peter Henry, a former college athlete and Rhodes scholar, wants students at New York University's Stern School of Business (Stern Full-Time MBA Profile) to feel like basketball heroes. "An alum recently told me that his Stern experience had him feeling like he hit a winning half-court shot in March Madness," says Henry. "I want every student who comes to Stern to feel like he or she hit a winning half-court shot in March Madness."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States