Journalists' Social Media Sideshow Will Prove NothingMathew Ingram
Why do so many journalists and traditional media outlets see social media services like Twitter and Facebook as a threat? Maybe it's a result of too many breathless headlines about how they're going to replace traditional journalism (headlines that mostly appear in traditional media outlets, but don't get me started on that).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone