Google Flap Highlights China RisksD.J. Peterson and Damien Ma
The Google saga brings to the fore concerns many corporate players in China have about cybersecurity, but the predicament of the world's leading Internet search and advertising company sheds light on a number of other challenges and risks that international businesses face in China. More broadly, the situation has the potential to undermine significantly the U.S.-China business and political relationship and thus the prospects for just about any company doing business in the Middle Kingdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’