EU Official Worries over Budget DeficitsBy
The EU commissioner-designate for economic and monetary affairs, Olli Rehn, successfully batted off questions from MEPs on Monday evening (11 January), with debate on public finances and the EU's new economic strategy making up much of the exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts