Holiday Sales Soared in BritainJames Thompson
Retailers have shrugged off the downturn to record their best Christmas trading figures since December 2001, but store owners are warning that the buoyant sales may offer only temporary relief on the "painful road to recovery".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts